Sunday, February 20, 2011

A snippet of the crazy

Today, for the most part, was a pretty fantastic day.

On Tuesday, we start our Cam/Anarch game. This would be awesome, except for the fact that I was convinced to storytell for the game. EEEP! I have never run a game in the Camarilla. I've never even been an aVST (well, except for Colin's Forsaken game, but that was mostly cause it was in my living room.) Needless to say - I'm a bit terrified by all of it. I don't know the rules as well as I should, and I am worried my stories will all be boring. Good thing I know my players, and I know they'll make their own plot.

Anyway, I got a lot of work done on the game today. News articles, some information about Missoula in the World of Darkness, some plot ideas, and IC justification for game on Tuesday. I don't really feel much better about it...I'm still nervous as hell. Oh well, I'm sure it will be ok, right?

Tomorrow, Colin has an interview at St. Pat's for a position that would be PERFECT for him. Chaplain. Wait, a job where he gets to use his master's degree? NO WAY! YES WAY! It's a phone interview, the first step, and hopefully it will go well. Keep your fingers and toes crossed.

I start training tomorrow afternoon as well. I head down for a few hours of NextGen training. NextGen is the program we'll be using for all of the data entry and chart imaging. While I've never used it, I've seen it in use...it's not hard. Then again, after working in two different hospitals that had VASTLY different systems...they are all similar enough that I can figure it out. I've got two hands, a good brain, and an innate understanding of how medical records stuff WORKS. If I were more passionate about it, I could totally make this my life's work. Alas, I am not...English however, that I am passionate about.

Game tonight was awesome. Pathfinder is always fun. It's like DnD, but better. I totally approve of better.

So that is pretty much what is going on with me. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment