Thursday, November 4, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010

Well, I'm at it. Again.

This year, I'm going to start off with re-writing what I started in 2006. I know it isn't "original", but it's been 4 years, and this story is burning a hole in my brain. I'm not sure if it's any good or not yet...unfortunately, I'm a hell of a critic, and super hard on myself.

I'll be posting the chapters as I finish them. The first 12 or 13 should come fairly quickly, as those bits have been written before. I'd love feed back - positive or negative - as long as its more then just, 'Wow you suck.' or 'Wow you're Awesome!'

Because I am in school and working full time AND getting ready for a cross-country move, my goal is 25k original words, which would put me at about 60k by the end of the month. I think it is doable, as long as I take the time to just write and write and write.

I'd really like to finish this story some day.

Title is undecided, as of yet. Working title is Lexy. (rhymes with sexy, muwahahaha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment