Sunday, January 23, 2011

School and stuff

Well, I get to start classes back up again tomorrow. I'm really anxious and excited. Of course, I have to call tech support first thing in the morning, because my classes STILL aren't showing up in BlackBoard. Ooops. Hard to take an online course if you can't access the course material.

Ah well. I'm sure it'll all get sorted in due time, right?

This semester, I'm taking Introduction to Literature and Creative Writing: Poetry. I'm glad I'm only taking two classes, otherwise I would be totally swamped. My book list for the class is pretty large...

The Secret Garden (which I have already re-read - woohoo Nook)
Blood Meridian
Great Expectations
Tipping the Velvet
Blankets (which is an interesting looking Graphic Novel)
Never Let Me Go (which I am reading right now...actually a really fascinating book)
Treasure Island
A Girl Named Zippy

I'm kind of anxious about the poetry class. I've never been very good at writing poetry...I really wish I could take Creative Writing again...over and over and over...

But yeah. I'm looking forward to classes starting back up. And finding a job. And getting the rest of our stuff here...

No comments:

Post a Comment