Thursday, January 20, 2011

There are days where I get incredibly frustrated with myself. I look back at the past 9 years of my life, and all I feel is frustration and irritation that I haven't accomplished more. I escaped an abusive relationship, grew up a LOT and met my husband. Emotionally, I've grown in leaps and bounds. But that doesn't really count for much in the "real world" does it?

I just feel like I haven't done much to improve myself. It's frustrating and annoying. I know I don't have anyone to blame but myself...but that doesn't mean I don't sometimes take it out on everyone else.

I'm doing well for myself now. I'm back in school and working hard on that. I don't know. I'm just having a day...the kind of day that reminds me that I really need to get back on medication of one kind or another. Or at least start rocking the St. John's Wort more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment